Traditional Home Plan with 2-Story Foyer and Vaulted Great Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The contrast between the hipped roof and sharp pedimented arches contribute to this traditional home plan's timeless appeal.
- The covered porch opens into a two-story foyer and straight into the vaulted grand room and an inviting hearth.
- Access to the garage and backyard can be made through the breakfast nook.
- The kitchen has a direct route to the formal dining area. Also located on the first floor is the master suite and either a guest suite or home office.
- Three family bedrooms and a shared bathroom are located on the second floor, which has an overlook to the foyer and great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,327 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,599 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,599 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick