Traditional Home Plan with Custom Touches
About This Plan
- The use of mixed siding materials gives this Traditional home a pleasing exterior.
- Multiple gables and a hip roof add to the effect.
- Inside, the home is filled with custom touches such as built-ins, art niches and arched soffits between rooms.
- A two-story ceiling makes the great room soar up.
- A well-planned utility room off the garage has lockers for storage and a handy sink.
- The screened porch off the nook gives you a bug-free place to dine or relax.
- A tray ceiling crowns the first floor master suite, giving it an elegant look.
- Upstairs, a sitting area with a corner linen closet opens to all three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 880 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1214 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss