Traditional Home Plan with Dual Master Suites
About This Plan
- This unique home plan features a brick exterior, vaulted front entry, and is ideal for your sloping lot with its 3-car drive-under garage.
- A vaulted casual dining area and lodge room with a fireplace at the center of the home offer easy access to the expansive vaulted back porch.
- The adjacent kitchen offers additional seating at the breakfast bar.
- On either side of the common space, you’ll discover twin master suites, each of which features a large walk-in closet and 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower.
- A walk-out garage on the lower level includes a convenient enclosed storage area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,808 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,808 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 54' 5"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Basement 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss