Traditional Home Plan With Two Porches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This is a traditional home plan with two front porches and boxed columns-perfect for lazy afternoons.
- This split bedroom house plan offers just enough privacy.
- The master suite is complete with built-ins, boxed ceilings and access to the rear covered porch for romantic evenings.
- Entertaining is easy in your spacious great room with soothing fireplace.
- A hobby room off the garage is useful for the kids and adults.
- Downstairs, you'll find an optional bedroom with a great view of the lake.
- The massive deck and covered porch give this home plan a five star rating.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,059 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,095 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 953 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot