Traditional Home Plan with Vaulted Master Suite Sitting Area
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A covered porch is situated on the front of this traditional home plan. A brick and clapboard exterior and a boxed bay window to the left give it a timeless feel.
- The 2-story foyer opens to the vaulted great room as well as the dining room giving the home a circular flow.
- Special details in this home include a handy island in the kitchen, decorative columns around the dining area and a coat closet just off the garage.
- The master suite with sitting room encompasses the entire left wing of the home for comfort and privacy. Its own private sitting area creates a quiet haven for homeowners to unwind after a busy day.
- An optional bonus room is available on the second floor, providing space to grow as the family does.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710103BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 548 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 277 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick