Traditional Home With Decorative Gabled Entry
About This Plan
- This is an exquisite narrow lot home plan with great curb appeal.
- The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, a large rear porch ideal for entertaining, lots of storage, and an open layout with views to the rear.
- The flex room gives you the option of using it as an office, guest room or music room.
- The master bedroom is privately located across from the other two bedrooms. The master closet is roomy and accessed just past the five fixture bath.
- The roof is stick-framed and has an 8:12 main pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,778 sq. ft.
- Storage: 18 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 2"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick