Traditional Home with Raised Media Center
About This Plan
- A handsome exterior graces this Traditional home plan, giving it major curb appeal.
- Two columns give you an arched entry into the formal dining room with its recessed hutch area.
- Two more columns introduce the large family room that has three sets of double doors to lead you out onto the rear covered terrace.
- A vaulted ceiling makes the breakfast nook special and a French door opens to the terrace.
- The first floor master suite is quite spacious with a charming window seat adding a custom touch.
- The master walk-in closet has built-in cabinets set at an angle - another custom touch.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is large and comfortable, each with its own walk-in closet.
- But the best part of this level is the raised media center with a storage closet.
- Interior windows let you look down into the hall below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,412 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 161 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 9"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Family Room 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick