Traditional Home with Two-Way Fireplace
About This Plan
- A touch of metal roofing accents the front of this handsome Traditional home clad in brick.
- The unusual floor plan surprises you with a delightful two-story foyer, a storage elevator and a fabulous two way fireplace that warms both the dining room and living room.
- A 42" high bartop counter in the kitchen lets you sit and grab a quick snack or chat with family members in the kitchen.
- The family room has a built-in media compartment and three big windows to bring in light and views.
- A tray ceiling tops the first floor master suite, giving it an elegant look.
- On the second floor, an amazing vaulted study has a computer alcove and a side deck.
- Each of the two bedrooms on this floor are large and comfortable with big walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,139 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 729 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12