Traditional House Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Long and deep, this Traditional house plan works well on a narrow lot.
- The open layout inside makes the home feel larger despite its narrow footprint.
- Two interior columns serve to define the dining room area.
- At the back of the house lies the master suite with its giant walk-in closet.
- Both of the second floor bedrooms have walk-in closets and there's a walk-in storage closet too.
- The rec room can be enjoyed by the whole family. Adapt it to be an extra bedroom or a man-cave or a kids playroom or media room - owner's choice!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,284 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 202 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 57' 5"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick