Traditional House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Beautiful from all sides, this Traditional house plan offers large, comfortable rooms and a screened porch for your family to enjoy.
- The formal dining room and living room are set off by themselves so you can entertain, leaving the kids to play in the great room.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space with double doors to the screened porch.
- Notice the well-designed mud room with its wall of built-ins to keep you organized.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor so you gain privacy and the benefit of no stairs to climb.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the second floor with their own kid's study to play or do homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 824 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"