Traditional House Plan for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the side, this Traditional house plan gives you a side load garage and optional bonus space should you need more room.
- Entering in the front door, you walk into the great room with a gas fireplace.
- Along the back of the great room is the dining room which is open to the kitchen and is only separated by the flush peninsula eating bar.
- Through the kitchen a hall leads down past a generous walk-in pantry, half bathroom and to the utility room.
- The owners' suite is also off the main level and features a private bathroom with a large walk-in closet and dual vanity.
- Upstairs, are two additional bedrooms, a full bathroom and bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,536 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 449 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 210 sq. ft.
- Deck: 94 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side