Traditional House Plan in Three Versions
About This Plan
- Interior columns keep the sight lines open between the foyer, family room, dining area and kitchen of this Traditional house plan that comes in 3 versions.
- Work from home in the secluded den at the back of the house.
- The master bedroom is also at the back of the house and has an elegant tray ceiling and giant walk-in closet.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor are a generous size and there's a built-in desk so the kids can do homework.
- The bonus room with a tray ceiling is included in the total living area of this house.
- Related Plans: Get two other versions of this home with 68454VR and 68455VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,622 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,542 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 52' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick