Traditional House Plan with Beautiful Ceilings
About This Plan
- While the standard ceiling height for this Traditional home is 9', there is a 12' ceiling in the den, a gorgeous tray ceiling in the large dining room and a vaulted ceiling in the owners' suite.
- The great room runs front to back with double doors to take you out to the expansive covered patio in back.
- You'll have lots of counter space in the large kitchen that offers two peninsula eating bars plus an island and a walk-in pantry.
- Walk through the large den to reach the huge master bedroom on the left side of the home.
- There's a guest bedroom on the opposite side of the home and two more bedrooms upstairs.
- Storage space lies over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 585 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 264 sq. ft.
- Storage: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss