Traditional House Plan with Bonus Space Included
About This Plan
- Get a first floor master suite, a bonus room and vaulted ceilings with this lovely Traditional house plan.
- The two-story foyer leads past bedroom 2 on its way back to the big family center at the back of the house.
- Here, the open layout gives you marvelous sight lines.
- You can grill out on the covered veranda away from the rain or hot sun.
- There's room for four stools at the big kitchen island and the walk-through pantry leads into the mud room.
- A big bay window extends the dining room, making it feel larger.
- Bedroom 3 is off by itself on the second floor near the large bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car version with house plan 42401DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 364 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 686 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"