Traditional House Plan with Brick and Shake-Shingle Exterior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This gorgeous brick and shake-shingle home takes the best of French detailing and blends with country cottage sensibilities to create a wonderful family plan. A charming covered entry leads to the two-story foyer.
- The formal dining room resides to the left, defined by columns. An angled kitchen with a convenient serving bar serves the breakfast nook with ease.
- In the vaulted great room, a cozy fireplace warms and relaxes. The first-floor master suite is a study in luxury, with a tray ceiling, vaulted bath and the option to expand into the adjacent bedroom to create a private sitting room.
- Two upper-level bedrooms share a full bath and access to the bonus room, great for home office space or an artist's studio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 542 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,514 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick