Traditional House Plan with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- Cascading gables give the front of this Traditional house plan major curb appeal.
- Inside, two-story ceilings soar up in the foyer and great room.
- The formal dining room receives a step ceiling to add elegance.
- A big country kitchen has loads of counter space and gets lots of light from glass in the breakfast nook.
- No stairs to climb for homeowners, with a beautiful master suite located on the first floor.
- An open railing staircase leads up to the second floor where two family bedrooms share a large hall bathroom with two sinks.
- Bonus space adds an extra 336 square feet and can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 586 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 336 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss