Traditional House Plan with Flex Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone, shakes and metal roofing on the front porches offers texture and color to the beautiful facade of this Traditional house plan.
- At the entry, your attention is directed to the great room and through to the delightful covered rear porch.
- An eight foot island with seating defines the kitchen and the informal dining takes you out to the porch.
- Nine foot ceiling heights are standard throughout while the master suite has a dropped soffit around the perimeter, offering ceiling detail.
- A whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and large walk-in shower lie near the huge walk-in clothes closet.
- The second floor bridge balcony showcases a spectacular view of the great room and foyer below and leads to three additional bedrooms each with a private bath entry and spacious closets.
- A large laundry room, powder room, walk-in pantry and mud room are neatly arranged behind the garage for convenience and an orderly and functional family entry.
- Chose to use the flex space off the foyer as a formal dining room or study or whatever you need it to be.