Traditional House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Stone, shakes and metal roofing on the front porches offers texture and color to the beautiful facade of this Traditional house plan.
- At the entry, your attention is directed to the great room and through to the delightful covered rear porch.
- An eight foot island with seating defines the kitchen and the informal dining takes you out to the porch.
- Nine foot ceiling heights are standard throughout while the master suite has a dropped soffit around the perimeter, offering ceiling detail.
- A whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and large walk-in shower lie near the huge walk-in clothes closet.
- The second floor bridge balcony showcases a spectacular view of the great room and foyer below and leads to three additional bedrooms each with a private bath entry and spacious closets.
- A large laundry room, powder room, walk-in pantry and mud room are neatly arranged behind the garage for convenience and an orderly and functional family entry.
- Chose to use the flex space off the foyer as a formal dining room or study or whatever you need it to be.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 990 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,123 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath