Traditional House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Elegant tray ceilings crown the foyer, master suite and the entire main living area with its open concept layout.
- Double doors off the foyer open to a flex room that can be a study or a formal dining room or whatever you want it to be.
- There are two doors to the rear covered patio, giving you easy access.
- The bedrooms are split with two on each side of the house.
- Bedroom 2 in front makes a private guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 51 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss