Traditional House Plan with Future Game Room
About This Plan
- Open and airy, this Traditional house plan comes with an extra: a reinforced walk-in storm closet in the master suite where you can shelter in a storm.
- Two handsome box columns serve to define the foyer while keeping the views open.
- The vaulted formal dining room soars up two stories and is visible from the open rail staircase going up.
- Five people can sit comfortably at the peninsula eating bar and chat with the family chef while cooking.
- In back, open decks and covered porches give you marvelous outdoor space.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a charming dormer window and a walk-in closet.
- The proposed game room comes with options for built-in bunk beds and a window seat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,132 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 571 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 603 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 4"
- Depth: 48' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick