Traditional House Plan with Game Room
About This Plan
- This sprawling one level Traditional house plan boasts a big game room in the back of the house where kids of all ages can have fun.
- Retreat to the quiet study or hang out in the giant living room that has views of the rear covered porch.
- There's even a keeping room with corner fireplace off the informal eating area, giving you one more space to relax in comfort.
- Secluded away on the right side of the home, the master bedroom enjoys a walk-in closet that is divided into his and her sections.
- Two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a jack and jill bathroom.
- An added plus is a mud room bathroom in the 3 car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,311 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 911 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick