Traditional House Plan with Impressive Entrance
About This Plan
- The impressive two-story entry porch of this Traditional house plan frames the huge transom window above the front door.
- Inside, arched entryways off the foyer lead to the formal dining room and the study.
- Another arched entry separates the kitchen from the huge two-story family room that comes with extra storage in the form of built-in cabinets on either side of the big fireplace.
- The vaulted ceiling in the breakfast nook extends all the way out to the covered terrace behind it.
- The first floor master suite provides a quiet retreat where you get a separate vaulted sitting room with built-in bookshelves.
- The master bathroom is huge with his and her sinks and a walk-in shower with bench seating.
- A balcony bridge on the second floor overlooks the foyer and family room below and connects the two bedrooms on this floor.
- Note the delightful walk-in linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,635 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 771 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 76' 1"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick