Traditional House Plan with Impressive Entrance
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The impressive two-story entry porch of this Traditional house plan frames the huge transom window above the front door.
- Inside, arched entryways off the foyer lead to the formal dining room and the study.
- Another arched entry separates the kitchen from the huge two-story family room that comes with extra storage in the form of built-in cabinets on either side of the big fireplace.
- The vaulted ceiling in the breakfast nook extends all the way out to the covered terrace behind it.
- The first floor master suite provides a quiet retreat where you get a separate vaulted sitting room with built-in bookshelves.
- The master bathroom is huge with his and her sinks and a walk-in shower with bench seating.
- A balcony bridge on the second floor overlooks the foyer and family room below and connects the two bedrooms on this floor.
- Note the delightful walk-in linen closet.