Traditional House Plan with Lovely Proportions
About This Plan
- The center section of this Traditional house plan holds the front porch topped by three charming dormers while the side sections flare out on each side.
- Once inside, the formal living and dining room flank the foyer creating a beautiful proportions.
- The family room is enhanced by a corner fireplace and lovely tray ceiling.
- Most of the kitchen is separated by wall space to keep the kitchen noise down but the sink and peninsula eating bar open right up to the family room and breakfast nook.
- There are two bedrooms on the left side of the house and two on the right, with the master suite tucked away in back.
- Amenities such as a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a door to the large rear covered porch make this master suite special.
- Note the large storage closet in the over-sized two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 11"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick