Traditional House Plan with Lower Level Media Room
About This Plan
- Almost all of this attractive home's square footage is on the main level but there is a surprise - a lower level media room complete with a handy half bath.
- An open layout enhances the first floor, letting the views flow smoothly from room to room.
- A gorgeous double tray ceiling crowns the enormous family room with its corner fireplace and wall of built-ins.
- There are two sinks in the kitchen plus a large walk-in pantry that gives you terrific storage.
- Split bedrooms create privacy for the master suite that occupies the right side of the home.
- Get a built-in island in the huge master walk-in closet and an opening right into the laundry room for convenience.
- On the other side of the house, a built-in desk offers seating for two for all those homework assignments.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,894 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"