Traditional House Plan with Open Family Center and Bonus Space
About This Plan
- A wide, long foyer takes you back to the delightful, informal family center in this Traditional house plan.
- 11' high ceilings maximize the feeling of spaciousness.
- There's a guest suite at the front of the house and a large master suite in back, away from any street noise.
- Homeowners get a huge walk-in closet, 11' high with a storage island and a door right into the laundry room.
- Suite 3 is all by itself up on the second floor near the optional bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,044 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 401 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available