Traditional House Plan with Open Layout
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With few walls to block views, the open floor plan in this Traditional house plan gives you amazing sightlines.
- Columns are used instead of walls so the formal dining room is open to the foyer and great room.
- The island in the large kitchen is positioned so you can enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- The master suite is off by itself and has sliding glass doors that open to the screened porch.
- Use the study as bedroom and gain a total of five bedrooms.
- Send the kids to play in the second floor playroom or convert it to a media room.
- Every bedroom in this house has a walk-in closet so no fighting over who gets what room.