Traditional House Plan with Open Layout
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With few walls to block views, the open floor plan in this Traditional house plan gives you amazing sightlines.
- Columns are used instead of walls so the formal dining room is open to the foyer and great room.
- The island in the large kitchen is positioned so you can enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- The master suite is off by itself and has sliding glass doors that open to the screened porch.
- Use the study as bedroom and gain a total of five bedrooms.
- Send the kids to play in the second floor playroom or convert it to a media room.
- Every bedroom in this house has a walk-in closet so no fighting over who gets what room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,369 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 975 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 1"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 622 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery