Traditional House Plan with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- This one-story 3-bed traditional house plan has a brick exterior and a courtyard-entry garage.
- Step inside the foyer and you can see all the way through the home to the back.
- The great room is spacious and has two doors flanking the fireplace taking you to your grilling porch in back.
- The kitchen is located between the great room and the dining room and giving the home a circular flow.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master suite has access to the patio/deck in back and has a large walk-in closet. Across the home from the master, the kids' bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 59731ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,413 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 194 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick