Traditional House Plan with Rocking Chair Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A traditional combination of brick and siding is a backdrop for the rocking chair front porch this 3-bed house plan (with optional 4th bedroom upstairs). Oval and radius windows provide a fresh, homey appeal.
- Inside, a clean and simple split bedroom design features three bedrooms and two baths.
- A versatile serving bar accommodates the breakfast area and family room, providing additional seating or serving space for gatherings with family or friends.
- Optional space opens the opportunity for a fourth bedroom and third bath, ideal for a home office or guest accommodations. A storage niche in the garage is perfectly sized for gardening tools.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 289 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 6"
- Depth: 51' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 409 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick