Traditional House Plan with Twin Dormer Greetings
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Symmetry prevails on this brick-and-siding elevation, with refined colonial influences such as twin dormers, fanlight transoms and a paneled door. Curves of the arch-topped windows are repeated in the entry colonnade and in the gable windows.
- A lovely formal dining room is announced by two decorative columns and a graceful archway. Twin windows permit ample views of the front property.
- At the center of the plan, radius windows frame a focal-point fireplace in the great room.
- The breakfast room and kitchen form a spacious, well-lit arena that opens to the outside through a French door.
- A flex room easily converts from a home office to guest quarters.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,996 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 258 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,996 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick