Traditional House Plan with Two Flex Spaces
About This Plan
- Transom windows, built-ins, window seats and two flex spaces are wonderful amenities that come with this exciting Traditional house plan.
- There's also a pocket study off the kitchen and a second study on the second floor or the kids.
- The great room is a massive space perfect for entertaining.
- Use the first floor flex room as a master sitting room or a formal dining room.
- In the master suite, the huge divided walk-in closet gives you his and her sections, both with a door right into the laundry room.
- Each bedroom on the upper floor has a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 942 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick