Traditional House Plan with Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- A two-story foyer makes a dramatic entrance to this Traditional house plan and the great room also rises up to 18'2".
- The design incorporates an interior column instead of a wall to keep the sight lines open.
- Seat four people at the big kitchen island that also adds counter space and storage.
- Built-in lockers in the mud room give you a pretty and practical storage solution.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the main floor so you have peace and quiet at night.
- Both master walk-in closets are large and so is the big walk-in shower in the master bathroom.
- On the upper floor, open railing lets you see into the foyer and great room below.
- There's a built-in study desk for homework and attic space for suitcases and holiday trimmings that need storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"