Traditional House with Elegant Design Features
About This Plan
- A two-story foyer makes a grand first impression as you enter this Traditional house plan.
- You'll immediately notice the special design features such as the elegant interior columns and arched openings between the dining room, foyer and family room.
- The family room also has a two-story ceiling that opens the room right up.
- The kitchen is connected to the bayed breakfast nook over a peninsula eating bar.
- Two bedrooms on the main floor include the beautiful and private master suite and a guest suite on the opposite side of the home.
- A study on the second floor is nicely positioned between the two bedrooms on this level.
- This home comes with two bonus rooms, one vaulted.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,622 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 712 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 40 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 463 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 581 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick