Traditional One-Level House Plan with Main-Level Master
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Texture, warmth, and neutral tones come together to create the exterior of this charming, one-level house plan.
- The kitchen, family room, and dining area form one large room providing a comfortable space for everyday living. French doors encourage outdoor living and allow you to enjoy rearward views.
- An oversized, angled island provides bar top seating and the nearby pantry offers plenty of storage space.
- The well-appointed master suite resides just off the family room and boasts french doors recessed into the bay window. The spacious ensuite includes a separate tub and shower, two sinks, and a large walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom on the main level is located near the foyer, next to a full bathroom.
- Maximize versatility with an optional bonus room above the 2-car garage.
- The expansive, walk-out lower level features a family room with a kitchenette, a laundry room, and three additional bedrooms that share a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 330 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front