Traditional Plan with Choice of Exterior
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 1,820 sq. ft. home features craftsman styling reminiscent of the early 20th century. A covered porch invites you to enter the spacious dining and family room areas. Raised ceilings, an arch-top window unit and a fireplace add drama to this space.
- Accessible from the family room, a screened porch offers the perfect spot for sheltered socializing.
- The roomy kitchen features a breakfast nook, pantry and access to the laundry room through a pocket door.
- Located near the kitchen, the master suite sets a dreamy tone with its tray ceiling and sitting area which accesses the screened porch. Separate his and hers closets provide ample hanging space for clothing. The spacious master bath has a separate shower and corner garden tub.
- A powder room for guests is just outside the master suite.
- On the opposite side of this floor plan, two generous bedrooms share a bathroom.
- The real surprise of this design is located through a door off the breakfast room. Steps lead up to two bonus rooms offering limitless possibilities for home office space, a craft room, guest room, playroom, etc. Together they offer nearly 800 sq. ft. of additional living space.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior in brick, see house plan 20060GA.