Traditional Plan with Choice of Exterior
About This Plan
- This 1,820 sq. ft. home features craftsman styling reminiscent of the early 20th century. A covered porch invites you to enter the spacious dining and family room areas. Raised ceilings, an arch-top window unit and a fireplace add drama to this space.
- Accessible from the family room, a screened porch offers the perfect spot for sheltered socializing.
- The roomy kitchen features a breakfast nook, pantry and access to the laundry room through a pocket door.
- Located near the kitchen, the master suite sets a dreamy tone with its tray ceiling and sitting area which accesses the screened porch. Separate his and hers closets provide ample hanging space for clothing. The spacious master bath has a separate shower and corner garden tub.
- A powder room for guests is just outside the master suite.
- On the opposite side of this floor plan, two generous bedrooms share a bathroom.
- The real surprise of this design is located through a door off the breakfast room. Steps lead up to two bonus rooms offering limitless possibilities for home office space, a craft room, guest room, playroom, etc. Together they offer nearly 800 sq. ft. of additional living space.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior in brick, see house plan 20060GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 74' 3"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick