Traditional Ranch Home with Updated Modern Look
About This Plan
- Double doors great you into the entry where a formal dining room, defined by a column lies to the right.
- Directly ahead, a spacious great room with detailed ceiling and fireplace flanked by built-ins is sure to please.
- The kitchen is found to the right of the great room and includes a unique angled island with breakfast bar that overlooks the adjacent nook.
- The master suite lies to the left of the home along with a den that can easily double as a third bedroom.
- To the back of the home off the kitchen, you'll find the second bedroom that has direct access to the hall bath.
- A four stall, side angle loaded garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,126 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 4"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1352 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss