Traditional Southern House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- This traditional, Southern house plan, clad in brick, features a hip and valley roof with forward-facing gables adding to its stately manner.
- A serving bar in the square-shaped kitchen helps when entertaining, and multiple dining options allow guests to choose between the breakfast nook or formal dining room.
- Two-story ceilings above the family room offer a feeling of grandeur, while a warm fireplace serves as a focal point and adds to the ambience.
- The master suite is located on the main level for easy access, and boasts a vaulted ceiling, which makes the room feel larger. A walk-in closet on either side of the master bath lends plenty of wardrobe space.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms share a compartmentalized, 4-fixture bath, and an optional bonus room adds 300 sq. ft. of living space, while providing a fun space for the kids to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 724 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,472 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick