Traditional Split Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- This split bedroom traditional home plan will turn your dreams into reality. Imagine greeting your family and friends on the front porch adorned with ten inch columns.
- Upon entering the home, you'll notice the expansive great room with fireplace, open to the dining room and kitchen. This will make entertaining guests a cinch.
- The master suite will be your haven with it's spacious ten foot boxed ceiling and full bath.
- The second and third bedrooms offer the kids their own part of the home with a full bath complete with 'his and her' vanities, as well as ample closet space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,317 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick