Traditional Starter or Retiree Home Plan
About This Plan
- A vaulted great room dominates the main floor of this traditional home, with a small second story.
- This plan could serve as a starter or retirement home, with the two bedrooms upstairs kept ready for grandchildren or other guests.
- The first impression is one of openness. In the entry hall, the ceiling is two stories high with light spilling in through two windows overhead.
- Take a few steps to the left, and you'll find yourself in a vaulted great room with a fireplace. This room spans the home, front to back. A wide bay window faces the street, and French doors at the back open onto a small deck.
- Pull-down steps in the garage provide access to storage space overhead, and there's also a small storage area on the ground level.
- In the home's master suite, French doors open onto a private deck. Amenities here include a walk-in closet and a dual vanity.
- Two small bedrooms and a bathroom are upstairs. From the landing at the top of the stairs, you can overlook the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12