Traditional Starter or Retiree Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A vaulted great room dominates the main floor of this traditional home, with a small second story.
- This plan could serve as a starter or retirement home, with the two bedrooms upstairs kept ready for grandchildren or other guests.
- The first impression is one of openness. In the entry hall, the ceiling is two stories high with light spilling in through two windows overhead.
- Take a few steps to the left, and you'll find yourself in a vaulted great room with a fireplace. This room spans the home, front to back. A wide bay window faces the street, and French doors at the back open onto a small deck.
- Pull-down steps in the garage provide access to storage space overhead, and there's also a small storage area on the ground level.
- In the home's master suite, French doors open onto a private deck. Amenities here include a walk-in closet and a dual vanity.
- Two small bedrooms and a bathroom are upstairs. From the landing at the top of the stairs, you can overlook the entry.