3 - 4
About This Plan
- In the foyer of this traditional design, round columns set off the dining room from the fireplaced great room.
- The family area comprises a kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry and a large eating island. The hearth room features a gas fireplace and a nearby computer center.
- In the bedroom wing, a sitting area expands the master bedroom, while a vaulted ceiling and a garden whirlpool tub are among the amenities in the master bath.
- Bedrooms three and four share a hall bath, while bedroom two enjoys a private bath. With an optional door to the foyer, bedroom two becomes a study.
- Upstairs, bonus space can be converted to a large playroom.
- Ceilings: 9' standard, 10' in great room, dining room and foyer.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 407 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick