Traditional Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clean rooflines, traditional detailing and dual columns set the tone for this two-story home
- The front porch measures 10'-4" x 7'-4" and the back porch is 17'-8" x 14'.
- The mud room measures 6'-0" x 5'-2".
- A vaulted entry draws you inside where you'll find a formal dining room to your right, and a den with French doors to your left.
- Directly ahead, the main living area is defined by a spacious kitchen and nook complete with and eat-in island, and a great room with access to the rear covered porch.
- The master suite is found off the kitchen area and includes a spacious walk-in (6'-0"x8'-6")and Jacuzzi tub.
- Three additional bedrooms and an open view to the great room are found upstairs.
- Finally, a three-stall, split load garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 792 sq. ft.
- Deck: 105 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1013 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss