Transitional Farmhouse Plan with Clerestory Windows Front and Back
About This Plan
- Clerestory windows on the front and back let light shine into this transitional farmhouse plan with a sprawling layout.
- The entry and living room are both set under 16' ceilings and are light-filled spaces. The living room has a fireplace with a set of built-ins on the right and opens to the kitchen with large island and walk-in pantry. The back wall collapses giving you indoor-outdoor living by connecting the space to the 17'8" deep back porch.
- A home office is tucked away in a quiet area of the home. The vaulted master suite is just steps away making for a great commute.
- Across the home, you'll find a game room with access to the back porch and Bed 2 with a walk-in closet.
- Off the garage entry you'll find a mud room and large laundry room.
- Stairs take you to two more bedrooms that share a bath.
Main Level - 3D View
Second Level - 3D View
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,872 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 645 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 598 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 149 sq. ft.
- Carport: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 101' 9"
- Depth: 86' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Carport, Detached, Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick