Transitional Home Plan with 4000 Square Feet of Living Space Across Two Floors
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This 2-story, transitional house plan offers a covered entry in the front and and a large patio in the rear, with flat and gabled roofs that add to the winning curb appeal. The exterior has a beautiful mix of brick, stucco, and stone.
- Step in off the covered entry and you find yourself in the great room with it's vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and large set of windows looking out to the rear. An open concept design, the kitchen and dining rooms each have views out back. The kitchen has a modest island centered on the great room's fireplace, a walk-in pantry and convenient garage access making unloading groceries a breeze.
- Off the great room, you'll find the office and the master bedroom with accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, standing shower, double vanities, and full size tub.
- Stairs in the entry take you to the upstairs where you'll find 3 more bedrooms with walk-in closets, and a bonus room.
- This home offers basement expansion (1,706 square feet when finished as shown) with a recreation room, game room, snack bar, 2 more bedrooms with walk-in closets and a shared bathroom, and plenty of storage areas.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Walkout Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,088 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 283 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 4"
- Depth: 51' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1040 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"