Trendsetting Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- With a beautiful historical exterior, this Craftsman house plan blends modern amenities such as a tech center and an open layout for a fabulous home.
- The family room and large dining room flow right into each other and a peninsula eating bar in the kitchen overlooks them both.
- A back covered porch gives you plenty of room for chairs and a grilling station.
- The master bedroom is the only bedroom on this floor and it comes with a large walk-in closet and direct access right into the laundry room in back.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms share two bathrooms.
- Related Plan: Gain an alternate elevation with two bedrooms and a media room upstairs with house plan 86240HH (2,296 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 857 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 474 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 10"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available