Triple Dormered Modern Farmhouse Under 4000 Square Feet with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Three attractive shed dormers in front - and in back - of this 4 bed modern farmhouse plan bring light into the 2-story great room inside. Along with large large 3-over-3 windows to the left of the 6'8"-deep front porch, this house plan has amazing curb appeal.
- French doors open off the front porch and another set opens to the 14'-deep rear porch extending your livability to the outdoors.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen with a large island and a farmhouse sink set below a window looking out back. A roomy walk-in pantry is opposite the bar.
- A split bedroom layout has the vaulted master suite on the right along with a home office with fireplace. Across the home, Beds 2 3 and 4 each have walk-in closets and their own bathrooms.
- In back, a game room with vaulted ceiling gives the kids - and friends - a place to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,872 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 878 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 187 sq. ft.
- Brick Ledge:: 41 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 9"
- Depth: 108' 11"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick