About This Plan
- Decorative wooden brackets on the front gable of this elegant home bring to mind the classic look of a Tudor home.
- The sitting area of the study forms a turret adding great visual appeal.
- Vaulted and tray ceilings throughout the home accentuate the elegance.
- Split bedrooms place the master away from the other bedrooms, creating a quiet haven.
- Not only do you get his and her closets in this design, but you get his and her baths for the ultimate in luxury!
- Each of the secondary bedrooms have their own walk-in closets and bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,957 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 137' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1036 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"