Tudor House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful Tudor detailing makes this European house look as if it were set in the Old World.
- A swoop roof spans one of the gables with dramatic flair.
- The comfortable and spacious interior makes use of an open layout to give you wonderful sight lines.
- A pass through opening in the kitchen lets you visit with guests and family while cooking.
- You can eat outside on the big deck accessed through the nook.
- The master bedroom is set off by itself and boasts a lovely tray ceiling and lots of windows.
- The family bedrooms are all the way across the house.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain an extra 1,397 square feet of living space.
- This adds two more bedrooms, a game room and a family room and plenty of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,730 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 77' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 948 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- New American
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery