Tudor-Inspired Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- This gorgeous estate home plan has the clipped rooflines and decorative wooden brackets reminiscent of a Tudor design.
- Inside, ceilings that range from tray, beams and two-story give an added dimension.
- There are office nooks tucked away on both floors that make a wonderful spot for homework or meal planning.
- The formal two-story study even has a computer nook that can be closed off with pocket doors.
- Entertain in grand style in your outdoor living space that includes a covered lanai and casita with summer kitchen.
- The upstairs boasts both a games room with access to a large covered balcony and a theater with wet bar close by.
- The roof pitch is 12:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,158 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 827 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 76' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 782 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12