Tudor-Inspired Home Plan
About This Plan
- Dramatic two-story ceilings top the foyer, formal dining room and family room in this Tudor-inspired home plan.
- An open floor plan unites the kitchen, family room and breakfast nook into one enormous space.
- The huge center island in the kitchen is positioned to see it all.
- Double doors open to a quiet study and the separate guest suite faces the front of the home.
- Tucked away in the rear, the luxurious master suite has a bayed sitting area with a wall of windows to provide great light.
- The entire upper level is devoted to fun and games with a media room and game room complete with wet bar and half bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 36386TX and 36403TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,268 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,255 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"