Tuscan-inspired House Plan with Finished Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Two elaborate curved staircases greet you upon entering this lovely Tuscan style home with a finished walkout basement making this home perfect for your rear-sloping lot.
- Arches lead into the den with step ceiling or the formal dining room with double doors leading to a charming courtyard.
- A two-story ceiling highlights the great room with a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets. Arched soffits separate the great room from the nook and large gourmet kitchen with a huge island and walk-in pantry.
- The master suite has all the bells and whistles with its own private covered porch, stepped ceiling, double walk-in closets and a spacious spa bath.
- On the second floor, a nook and art niche create special appeal.Three bedrooms and two full baths round out this level.
- The walkout basement gives you a game room with a step-down family room and a home theater and wet bar. There is plenty of storage as well.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level with house plan 89677AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,410 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,723 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1059 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss