Two-bed Farmhouse with Open Concept Living
About This Plan
- This beautifully configured Farmhouse plan offers amenities that are usually found in much larger home designs.
- On the outside, board and batten siding and a covered porch put on a striking display of curb appeal.
- Just inside, you'll be amazed at the open floor plan including a magnificent Great Room, which is warmed by a fireplace and flows into a dining room and large kitchen.
- The kitchen boasts plenty of counter space in addition to the spacious island.
- Just beyond the dining area, a covered porch extends entertaining options.
- The master suite enjoys a luxurious bath, complete with compartmented toilet, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and a large walk-in closet.
- On the other side of this house plan, the large 3 car garage accesses the home through a convenient mud room complete with a bench, lockers, and a catch all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1019 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12