Two-Bed House Plan with Optional Third Bedroom
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 2-bed house plan comes with an option to get a third bedroom as well as two master bathroom options. The elevation is classic and timeless with clapboard siding, multiple gables and a dormer.
- The grand room, dining area and kitchen are vaulted with beams and skylights.
- The den or office can be converted into an additional bedroom.
- The master suite has a vaulted and beamed ceiling. The master bath has a large shower and skylight. There is another bedroom and hall bathroom.
- The covered porch brings the outdoors inside and provides an additional living space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version that is slightly smaller with house plan 710269BTZ (1,813 sq. ft.).
Optional Layout Provided
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick